Mountain Cinema 4, Whitefish, MT
Lights, camera, action! Get into show business by joining the staff at Mountain Cinemas in providing a fun and exciting home town movie experience for the community of Whitefish and surrounding areas.
Shift Supervisor assists the manager in the overall operation of the movie theatre. In general we are looking for a team member that wants to provide stellar service to our patrons while working in a fun team based environment. This includes, but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Sell Tickets and concession items and operate all associated equipment
- Perform daily opening, closing, operational, cash management and administrative duties. This includes accurately creating daily bank deposits, closing and opening concession/ ticket tills and operating tills during business hours.
- Operate projection booth equipment
- Communicate and work with guests, staff and vendors
- Maintain facilities in a safe condition for patrons and staff
- Accurately complete daily inventory and basic accounting forms
- Assist with weekly inventory process
- Clean and maintain theatre with staff assistance, including auditoriums, lobby, bathrooms and concession area during operating hours of theatre (daily deep cleaning of theatre is done by others during non-business hours)
- Maintain responsible charge of the theatre, staff and patrons when manager is not present.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Age 19 or older
- Standing, walking, lifting, bending, twisting on a frequent basis
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds and carry/lift it into a dumpster
- Regular and consistent attendance for all scheduled shifts
- Available to work evenings, weekends and some holidays
- One year of guest based business experience (retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc)
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in basic math, accounting and cash handling skills
- Create a welcome environment for both staff and guests
- Provide friendly , helpful and fast services to all guests
- Listen, problem solve, communicate and work effectively with patrons, other crew members and supervisors in a fast paced environment.
- Manage crew members effectively and efficiently
- Follow and enforces Polson Theatres Inc. dress code and be well groomed
- Follow through with instructions given by the theatre manager or general manager
- Assist in resolving questions and issues with both staff and guests
- Work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- Free movie admission for self
- Complimentary popcorn and soda for self after each shift or when attending a movie
- Wages DOE. Training wage minimum is $10 per hour.
Polson Theatres primary goal is to provide a stellar movie experience in clean and well maintained surroundings with the personal touch of exemplary customer service and home town hospitality. Each visit to Polson Theatres is a mini-vacation for our patrons. Every time they attend a movie we give them the opportunity to escape from their everyday lives. The experience begins by providing a warm and gracious welcome. Then we offer delicious hot buttery popcorn, ice cold sodas, sweet treats, and a comfortable seat in a softly darkened auditorium. The magic is complete with the lighting of the big screen and the invitation to sit back, relax and fall into the story as it unfolds bigger than life right before their eyes. If this sounds like something you are passionate about we would love to have you join our team!
Apply at Mountain Cinema 4 in Whitefish, Flathead County Job Service, or call 406-883-5603 and ask for Candis!